Friday, August 1, 2014

AUGUST CHALLENGE !

WOW didnt july fly past us at the speed of light , here we are up for a new month here at BW2 and we hope you love this months challenge as much as we have .
As always i want to say a big thank you to the ladies who play along with us each month without your continued support we wouldnt be as awesome as we are .
And a huge thank you to all the monthly sponsors your generosity is beyond words .

This months sponsors are

August Challenge 
is 
Black cardstock background 
Ice Blue + Grey 
Our INSPO word is now optional but we do like to see it used . 
And our sketch to inspire you along 



Our first Guest DT this month is Kicka 
Hi! I'm Kicka and I live in Italy with my boyfriend Fabio and my 2 cats, Birba and Romeo. 
I love scrapbooking, travel,shopping and again scrapbooking!
thanks for choosing me as the winner ... I'm very happy to be the guest!

Kicka has created this stunning layout using our August mood board 

Our second Guest Designer for August is Caroline 

I am a married mother of 5 and Nana of a beautiful little girl, and another one due in October. My 2 youngest children are teenagers still living at home. We live on 3 acres on the southside of Brisbane. I have worked as a neonatal nurse for 23 years. Scrapbooking is my addiction and I love making memories for my children. I have been scrapbooking on and off for about 10 years, not always getting as much time as I would like. 

                            Caroline has created this awesome layout based on the August mood board 
We are so delighted to have you both  with us this month , Now to our DT layouts i am only showing half and then we will have a mid month reveal just to keep your creative MOJO flowing. 
















1 comment:

  1. All finished! http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2014/08/black-with-2-august-challenge-feeling.html

    ReplyDelete